At AUIT we are always on the lookout for great solutions to implement for our customers that give them real world business advantages. Often we implement the exact same solutions for customers as we use ourselves and so it is the case with the hosted phone system solution (also known as a hosted PABX) provided by JINGL.com.au.
A few years ago we were moving offices, so we started looking around at our phone system options. Back then the normal thing to do was to ring up Telstra, get them to install some phone lines and hook them up to a phone system in your office and run cabling for your telephones. So at the time hosted phone systems were fairly new, however once we started looking into it we soon discovered the many benefits. At the time we took out trial accounts with many of the hosted PABX offerings so we could do a direct shootout.
We discovered that JINGL offered many benefits over the competition and for us this included:
1. A super easy to use interface for managing your phones and your phone bill. This was REALLY what set JINGL apart when we tested out all the competition. JINGL’s management interface really is just way ahead of most of the competition. Within 30 minutes of getting a trial account I was ready to signup as the interface was easy, intuitive and just worked. In comparison the interface of many of the alternatives was clunky, difficult to understand or just lacking in the required features. This made JINGL the winner!
2. Flexibility to automatically and manually direct calls. This is especially important in a 24/7 support scenario to allow us to divert calls to techs who may be out of the office or working from home.
3. Redundancy: A very important factor for us was redundancy. If for whatever reason our head office was to be unavailable (fire, flood, theft, power outage etc), then we simply need to run to our backup site and the phones will be working as there is no dependency on a physical phone system at our head office.
4. Features such as autoresponders (press 1 for sales, 2 for support etc).
5. Amazing pricing. When we compared our phone bill, to what we could expect under JINGL, the JINGL solution was way ahead on price. This has held true for most of the customers we have helped to move to JINGL.
There are many more really useful features of JINGL, but these were the big ones for us.
So for this reason we now have a partnership with JINGL where we provide professional services to help our customers to move their existing business telephones to the JINGL platform.
If you would like to talk to one of our consultants about your options, please give us a call on (02) 6176 3400