Business Telephone and VoIP Services
TIP: See our article “WHAT IS THIS VOIP THING ANYWAY?”
AU•IT has helped many customers to bring their phone system into the 21st century. This has enabled our customer to reduce their phone bills, increase the flexibility and reduce the complexity of their business phones. With ISDN lines now End Of Life, it is the perfect time to make your business phone system NBN ready.
How can AU•IT help with your VoIP Deployment?
AU•IT highly recommends moving to a hosted PABX. Our preferred system is the fantastic service provided by the guys over at JINGL (www.jingl.com.au). AU•IT can help you evaluate, setup and migrate to a VoIP Solution. In many cases this will save you money on your phone bill as well as give you a plethora of extra, easy to use features to make your business phone system run smoothly. In some cases we have saved a business VoIP customer over 50% on their monthly phone bill.
Some of the benefits of VoIP with AU•IT and JINGL include:
- Number Porting – bring your existing number to JINGL
- Low call costs
- Unlimited concurrent calls
- No onsite PABX
- Local Australian Support
- One hosted PABX for all your business sites. You can even have a work phone extension at home or even on the road.
- Choice of either normal desk phones, or software phones that run on your computer.
- Phone system that easily grows with your business – No more needing to install expensive PABX systems at each of your offices. Simply plug your VOIP phones into any internet connection and you are online.
Some of the excellent features:
- Unlimited Concurrent Calls
- Deploy Across Multiple Site Offices
- Free Jingl to Jingl Calls
- Mobility – connect your phone extension from any internet connection
- Flexible Auto Attendant
- Conference Bridges
- Customised Music on Hold
- Simultaneous Ringing
- Customised Greeting Messages
- Hunt Groups
- Time Based Routing
- Voicemail to Email
- Call Recording – listen, download or email
- Number Porting – Bring your number along
- Call Records History and Filtering
- Fax over IP – send and receive
- Caller ID Presentation
- Extension Monitoring and Status View
- Call Forwarding (default, busy or no-answer)
- Call Queues – No more Busy Tones
- Real-time charts & reports
- Agent Management and Supervision
- Voicemail to Email
- Calls Supervision – Barge-in, Whisper or Silent
- Queue Position and Wait Time Announcements
- Fax over IP
- Queues Status Wallboards
- International calls blocking
- Auto provisioning of IP Tel handsets
- Call Park and Pick-up
- Pre and Post-Paid Account Setup
- Billing Settings (auto top-up, balance alerts)
- Detailed Transaction and Usage Summary
- Number Management
- Web Based Administration Panel
- International Phone Numbers. Get local phone numbers in over 40 different countries including:
- New Zealand
- and 30+ more countries
AUIT can service customers Australia wide and have locations in Canberra and the Gold Coast.